Tuesday 13 January 2009

When you need a hand

Bank Roll took a little dip today down $25 or so mostly because I got caught in a three way with the biggest stack and another player I had AK spades the flop had two spades and I bet it to the end, I caught an Ace on the turn but my opponent hit 2 pair AQ. I called his final bet as I had so much money in already plus I had a pair of aces. Looking back I should have folded on the river as I really knew I was beat.

Played a table for 30 mins over lunch, where everyone bet with little care for the board 2 pairs and straights betting hard even with 4 suited cards out. I knew if I could just hit something strong I'd get paid off well. But as is the way of the poker gods couldn't catch a cold never mind a picture card.

Bank Roll £379

No comments: