Monday 12 January 2009

How fortunes change

Well I bashed away tonight until 3.00am, 4 hours of play winning 100 at 5c/10c $10 I'm pretty happy with that. Played two tables picked on those who'd call when I hit and bullied those who'd fold when I missed.

Best hand flopped A high flush hearts after two players called my 5 x BB pre-flop raise I had AQ hearts, didn't expect to get paid one player folded after he'd paid me $5 the other the big stack wouldn't let it go either he had AA's or a K high flush maybe trip Kings but kindly paid me $10 to see my nut flush on the river, I hadn't expected the call and $10 was about 1/2 of the pot at that point.

Another player went all-in with two pair 7s and 3s I called him as I had trip 7s so I couldn't be beat by him unless he hit runner runner 3s an bang another $15 in the bank.

Today when I hit well I got action when I didn't expect any, I was even bullied a few times with big flop and turn bets but I had the goods and called each street to the river then went over the top, I think they felt obliged to call.

Bank Roll $399.23 tired now going to bed

No comments: