Monday 26 January 2009

Royalty

Well as you know I have this thing about people raising 2xBB on a 5c/10c table screaming I'm weak please re-raise me - just to go fooled you I have AA.

This happened 20c raise I had 10hQc off thought I might see a flop and fold, 4 players all called 20c and flop is an unexciting JcKc7d. original raiser bets 10c, I call as do the other two players. Turn Ac and original raiser bets $1 - well if I'm right he has trip Aces and I have top straight - flush draw is a worry but with all the top clubs out best he could have is K9 clubs and I doubt that so I re-raise $3 he goes all-in and sees himself losing the Aces to my straight.

But what if the board pairs on the river and he hit's a full house - this has happened to me many times in the past month, but this time it doesn't river is 10 of clubs to give be Royal Flush 10 to A clubs and a pot of $14.

No comments: