Wednesday 21 January 2009

New Bad Player

Just as I sat down a player wins an all pot at the showdown they had called a pre-flop 10x BB raise with 89 off and hit a straight against pocket aces who blew off his stack riasing over each street. I marked this play in the poor players notes and watched him. He'd bet 8 x BB on low pocket pairs and Ace anything, he'd double up to $20. I was getting nothing every steal I made got re-raised my cards were poor and I wasn't in most hands.

Then I pick up pockets Aces and our Villain raised it to 80c I re-raise him to $3 expecting a fold and possibley saving me getting cracked by junk, but he calls.

Flop is 78Q now I feel good so I push in my last $7 and he calls with 33 board goes 7 8 and I win. Unless he thought I was bluffing does he really think a 5c/10c player raises 30 x BB with AK or AQ - perhaps he would. Can't say I would be confident with 33 facing a massive raise then all-in.

But yeah cheers for the cash

Bank Roll $340

No comments: