Friday 23 January 2009

I'm a good player

Chatted with a player on a 5c/10c Table who was also from England, we got talking about a hand just played and he said he'd played me a few times and thought me a good player. He was asking me for advice on playing low pocket pairs, flopping the nuts and how I got on playing. He even asked if I made a living out of poker, I wish.

He said he only ever came to the $10 tables with no more than $5 (usually $2) to limits his losses, I said thats not the way to play poker as it also limits your winnings, plus people will try and get you all-in, pick on you, out raise. He agreed with me. I also try and keep at the buy-in level, I said to him if I'm calling an all-in bet I'm doing it because I think I can win, doesn't matter if I have $2 or $10.

Now I've been confirmed as a good player I proceeded to play like an absolute donk and blew $10

Bank Roll $380

No comments: