Friday 30 January 2009

Pushing on

Not been playing much, but playing well, as usual got caught by a few fishy players chasing draws and hitting on the river, or top pairs playing low kicker that snagged two pair or the board paired to save them! I hate splitting pots with rag aces who shouldn't be calling 4 x BB raise with A6 off.

Either way happy with my play. Few new players with irritating styles like raising every hand 4, 5 or 6 x BB regardless of postion or hand, I folded and folded and folded and bang AA he raised I re-raised - he pushes, I push he loses.

Got one super loose fishy player raising and re-raising and bluffing far too much, he pushed on the flop after a 10c bet from the SB flop J74 rainbow, I called as had J7 and he had been trying it on for 20 minutes, typing abuse in to the chat box calling people down who beat him with in his opinion fish play, anyhow he had 74off to my J7clubs and it held up for $15 of his stack. He called me a fish, I reminded him I was on the button, had postion, my hand was suited and gap connected be it to 8910 and really better than 74 off as he had 1 live card the 4. I'd say I was ahead, with this kind of guy I just wait, their time always comes.

Won $20 in a row of four hands, with QQ, KK, KK, QQ (odds for that happening must be huge), table thought I was taking the piss didn't get much action on 1st two hands, then they started calling, was cool as no aces on any of the flops. Hand 1 was called 5 x BB, flop went KK7 I bet out and they folded.

I find I swing down $10 to $15 and up $20 to $25 so no complaints.

New player weakness, check any ace on the flop they believe their second pair is good.

Bank Roll $665.00

No comments: