Monday 13 July 2009

Swings

The swings at the moment are huge I'm up and down $50 all the time, I'm happy with 90% of my play and often just get outdraw by a dog to loose, I don't mind getting the money in when I'm ahead but getting called by a pair of K's versus my trip 9's on the turn with Ace showing should make me happy the fact my oppenent calls an all-in bet with 2nd pair is a mistake as I already re-raised him on the flop and I should be happy he has 2 outs on the river 20-1 dog and all. When he hits I'm sad, worse still the AA v K9 who hits trips then quads wow, how poor is that.

I just hope these guys think poker is that easy and keep calling me down with junk or from well behind.

I guess you just accept that you get rivered and 20-1 means you loose once in a while

Onwards.

No comments: