Thursday 9 July 2009

Good Session(s)

Well I stopped getting out donked sorry drawn and won a few over the past few sessions.

Stacked 3 players, first me with A5 hearts on the button, flop 252, get a min bet from villain I called everyone else folds, turn a 5, pot bet from our villain I called, river 3, all-in from our villain I figured split pot 5s over 2s but no he had a 2.

Button again versus villain who bet hard top pair regarless of kicker me AJclubs on button villain limps I re-raised 5 x BB they call flop J 2 5 with 2 clubs nice villain make pot bet, as every hand they had top pair and tried to protect I re-raise x 3 they called, turn 9, they checked and I checked as with just TPTK, bit of pot control not a bad idea, river J and they moved all-in, I gave it some thought, and figured they thought I'd missed my flush draw and had a weak Jack, so I called they had J7off

3 players limped me in cut off with KQ spades flop A93 spades cool check, I check, button bets 3/4 of the pot fold, I call turn blank, I check in order to raise button goes all-in, unlucky he has 107 spades and gets out flushed by me.

So two session raked in pretty much $70 not bad for 3c/6c


Bank Roll $261.29

No comments: