Thursday 2 July 2009

Learning

So I'm matching pots and bets to hand strengths, no more getting carried away with top pair top kicker and huge pots.

Small pot small hand, big pots big hands. Limiting loses and maximising winning, my value betting is also better.

Also been selecting opponents I know will call or push with ok hands or bottoms ends of straights and trips when straights and flushes are out.

Its working back up over $200 now

Example v a player who is aggressive but in the wrong spots, 6 handed 3 limpers me on button with 97off, I raised 1 caller, flop 969 nice for me but spade draw out, this guy calls a lot so I bet the pot turn hits a six so I guess if he has the six he'll call me so I pot again he calls and the river is blank.

I push and he thinks a long time and calls with 88 $16 pot in 1 minute at the tabe first hand of the day cool

Bank Roll $224.58


No comments: