Wednesday 22 July 2009

Faith restored

At last a smile from the poker gods it's been a while, but thank you all the same
I raise to limp as the button had folded a lot of cards or limped as well, the BB followed

Flopped top pair but kicker is horrible, BB checked, I decide to have a stab and bet 3/4 of the pot and was called by Button and BB, river is a 7 giving me 2 pair but completing a gut shot straight.

I happier but not 100% so I bet 3/4 of the pot again and get called, river brings the K completing the flush draw and giving me a house, at this point BB checks, I'm only beaten by a K10 and the way my luck is it could be out there.

I think someone has to have a flush or a very least hit the straight, I can't see what got them to come along other than a draw, so I decide to check, pot is ok as is, not greedy.

GRAVVVVY, button raises to $1, BB (short) re-raises all-in and I go over the top all-in and button commits to the hand two flushes J and 10 high so not even the nutz.

$168.45 a small step to recovery

No comments: