Friday 10 July 2009

Bad Aggressive Players and Bad Players

Diablo turned up last night and he's got a bit better he once beat me in an all-in on the flop, he re-raised me all-in with A9 flop 2 5 9 me with 99 I called and he runner runnered AA to beat me hitting two of his 3 outs the only two cards that could have beat me, unreal at the time.

He would never give up a pot either lost big or won big, more lost, he still calls a lot of longshots and 3 outs is enough for him. He rarely folds pre-flop so it is a nightmare to put him on a hand if junk hits and you have AK, AQ and miss, so you have to be careful with just top pair some are not and these he beats for big pots with his 74 off hitting two pairs versus a big Ace.

A guy turned up last session I hadn't seen before, super aggressive banging in pot and over pot bets, he did quite well for a little while, I just tightened up and waited, some of his play was great versus people who had at best top pair and they backed down a lot to his re-raising. He'd re-raise pre 10 x BB and follow it up with a pot+ bet on the flop regardless, no one punted at him for 15-20 hands, I re-raised him in position with 10J suited on the button, flop came AK4 he made his pot bet, I thought no way he's hit and I re-raised him 3x his bet he folded. I think he realised I was pretty tight and didn't bluff me to much.

Anyway his aggressive betting was winning pots, but 2 or 3 times he kept firing versus players who had the goods and at showdown each time he had nothing or bottom pair, after that people started calling him down. He stacked twice on one table and came to another I was on and did the same, going from $10 to $20 quickly and then bust.

I got him in the end after he'd blew $15 on a bluff over 3 streets, he re-raised all-in next hand I called with 77 he flipped K3 off and he was gone.

See these player often, the aggressive side virtual maniac play is great, if they selected the pot better to do it in, why bluff on the river a guy who's betting hard and the board is JJ337.

Bank Roll $278.91

No comments: