Monday 13 July 2009

..... the perfect hand(s)

Me 44 called a 40c (4xBB) v 2 opponents flop 4410 2 diamonds, me last to act get a raise to 40c and a call so I just called turn a 10, ohh my please have a 10, 1st checks player 2 bets the pot, yep he has the 10, I call again, river completes the diamond flush as well, villain bets the pot again and I go all-in, he's only losing to 44 and really has to call incase I also just have the 10 or a donkey 4 or a flush, he thought for full time and called, bang $40 pot for me.

Also on the table was a super loose German, I know german and loose odd combo.

I raise from button, with KQ hearts, flop 7 10 J 2 hearts, he bets and I flat call, turn a nice A for my straight he checks, I decided to check hoping he'd bluff the river, river is a blank and he bets the pot and I re-raise him x3 he goes all in, I call he has 10 7.

2 hands and bank roll saved

Bank Roll $222.18

No comments: