Tuesday 25 November 2008

It matters more when there's money on it

Is this just me?

With my new found Poker obsession some of my family and friends want to play me. My girlfriend bought me some chips and a deck as part of a birthday present.

I've tried to explain that without the possibility of winning or loosing something for real what's the point, this they don't get. The way I see it is everyone's a gambler when theres nothing to lose, everyone would play to the river in case they win. Miracle cards that cost nothing are worth waiting for.

I got the message through to my girlfriend who moaned about me not using the birthday chips. Right I said we'll play with the chips and whoever wins the loser has to be their sex slave for a week.

Lets just say the chips remain unopened which is a same because it would have been a great win.

Either way.

No comments: