Thursday 27 November 2008

Boys will be boys

Poker aside for a moment

My 12 year old soon to be 13 year old has discovered ladies!!! His Mother arrived home from work, yesterday popped upstairs to get changed and came down very quickly asking who J had in his room? I told her he was entertaining a young lady and she replied I can hear giggling. Not helping the situation I suggested they were telling each other jokes or reading funny stories on the internet. Now a Fathers bias aside the boys a good looking kid, blonde hair, blue eyes and all and this ladies in the room thing is only going to get worse.

Grandma is having kittens after she inquired whether he knew about the birds and the bees, to which he replied not really but I know loads about sex. This to an elderly woman who considers bloody and shit swearing of the highest order and only has one child claiming she only had sex the once and that was by accident.


Surpased by my own Mother who once when asked have you made a pot of tea, she replied yes but it's still masturbating.

No comments: