Monday 24 November 2008

How much should I worry about bluffing?

One of the worst aspects of my game is calling a large bet on the river. I have come to the conclusion that I really hate to think I've been bluffed off a winning hand.

Now I think I'm pretty good at spotting the busted flush draw all-in move which loads of players on the $10 buy-in tables do.

Example I was sitting with 2 pair AQ's betting strongly on the river my opponents drops a potsized bet on me, I'm thinking he's has to have K10 for the 10 to A straight I'm convinced, but what if he's buffing and I call and bang all the winning for the last hour are gone.

Penny saved is a penny earned? Is it better to fold and never know than get popped.

You tell me?

Worst pot of the day so far 3 way me KK, opponents 33 and QQ - 33 hits his 3 ouch

No comments: