Tuesday 3 February 2009

Profitable Hours

Played 12c/25c $25 Buy-in

I couldn't sleep so I jumped on about 1.30am for an hour play

First hand 55 50c to see flop with 2 players flop 528 turn a 2, super also putting 3 diamonds on the board, river is another diamond K my last opponents goes all-in I call and bugger me pocket 8s to out full house me damn - 1 hand in and $23 down.

That's it I thought super tight for the hour and re-loaded and opened another table.

Loose play on both tables but I grinded away putting on about $90

Was moved away from a couple of winning hands by donkey bets e.g. I had KJ flop AKJ each player entered the pot for 3xBB turn was a 10 giving a flush draw (Spades) and straight with Q, both opponents went all-in and I folded, they flipped over A9 off and A5 off - couldn't believe it thought one of them had to have straight or flush, even at least AK or AJ so I was ahead but with two all-ins I couldn't think I was.

I find 1am to 3am on the 12c/50c always profitable lots of people who like to call and if you wait some big pots come your way, tripled up on 1 table and double up the other.


Bank Roll $751-29

No comments: