Wednesday 22 April 2009

Why I hate Poker

Well I was on my game back to winning and bang Poker Gods laugh in my face and spit on my Bankroll

Down almost $50 over half a dozen hands in a hour session, playing 2 tables 5c/10c

Busted: me AA raise big get called, flop A93 dry I check opponent checks, turn J, I bet the pot opponent goes all-in and turns JJ for trip Jacks versus my trip Aces - river Jack for quads, money gone, he apologised as he thought he was a goner, he was, runner runner with 1 out to beat me on the river.

Happened again me KK v 77 flop K73 opponent pushed I called, turn 7 for quads

Busted: me 22 flop a set of twos (KQ2) chased again by a player who has 2 pair to the river when the hit a fullhouse to beat me.

Busted: Flopped straight 8910JQ bet it hard was chased by guy who hit 78 runner runner to a fullhouse 8s over 7s

Lost a few more hand when I was miles ahead (QQ v 75 etc.), so at $50 down I called it quits and prayed to the Poker gods end my bad beat there, please!

Every hand I lost big on I was ahead sometimes by a mile, come on to be beat twice by quads just aint cricket is it. When I had AAA and my opponent pushed on the turn I knew at best they had trips and not as goods as mine 20-1 ahead at that point .

So not happy to loose but happy I was ahead when my money went in.

Bank Roll $223.65

No comments: