Monday 20 April 2009

Measuring Up

Well, I think focused I play pretty well against anyone on Pacific at 5c/10c.

I don't win a fortune, but then I cashed out a lot more than I ever put in.

When I have been right down I played really well and build back up.

I could stick to the Sit n Go double ups, where my win rate is still over 80% at $10 and $20, but this is too boring.

A month ago I had $40 left, since then I've put on over $200 that's $50 a week and for my level of playing (5c/10c) and the time I actually play per week I reckon I get a return of around $8 per hour which I'm more than happy with.

Best thing is I haven't had to re-deposit in forever.

If I took the level I play when I'm low and did it all the time I think I would do much better, it's just that at times I just feel like calling without the odds or playing a crappy starting hand just to see what happens. It's more fun at times.

No comments: