Wednesday 29 April 2009

Easy Money

I had just under an hour to play last night, got on two table 5c/10c $10

Did well, most player were happy to bet their second pair as good, and a few would see you to showdown, with top pair and a good kicker.

If I got a sniff someone was holding top pair with a good kicker and I had better or potential to get better, I played aggressively and this worked out fine.

One player in particular was calling all pre-flop bets up to about 8 x BB, so at any point me versus him and I was good, 80c it was to go, his problem was insta fold if he missed the river, if he did come back you knew he had hit something juciy.

Against weak players I represented flushes and straight with much success, no real big pots the best being about $4.50, but constant wins of 80c to $2.

Good Night, I felt confident I could out play 10 of out of 11 opponents, the other guy was very tight, and when his money went in it wasnt without less than AJ.

Bank Roll $262.96

No comments: