Tuesday 28 April 2009

Idiots one day Lucky idiots the next

Lost 2 hands all-in in today bumped my bank roll down a touch

Main one pissed me off as they went runner runner to win

Me AA v J9 diamonds they had raised OOP I had re-raised and they called

Flop 3 8 J rainbow they bet the pot I re-raised they pushed - at this point I worried about trips but reckoned on nowt or AJ. They had J9 hmmm way ahead turn 10 river Q straight bitch, busted me, apologies for the luck call and even luckier turn and river.

Now if they had top pair and a drawing to a flush or straight fair do, but what do they think they are beating with a pair of Jacks and a 9 kicker, after a re-raise pre-flop and a 3x pot size re-raise on the flop, hmm bluff AK, AQ. Man come back soon

Lucky idiot one day, just idiot the next, call on trooper, call on, your J9 aint always lucky

Bank Roll $337.89

No comments: