Tuesday 9 December 2008

Time for a Break

Well the losing continued, at one point the bank roll was decimated down to $70. I was playing badly as well getting involved in 3 way all-ins with marginal hands. Poker is a strange game at the level I play most people bet the cards they have or bluff on the river missing a draw, so when I’m focused I do well. Read the books and articles know how to play and win, but still get involved in hands I shouldn’t be chasing. Looking at the bank roll whittling away I decided to have a few days away from poker, read a few articles and watched a few poker programmes on television, gave some thought to whether I was playing for fun or to win. Decided if I want to play for fun then I should stick to $2 buy-in and if I blow off few bucks so be it.

Bank Roll $70

No comments: