Thursday 4 December 2008

Returning to the Table

Well I ventured on last night playing 3 tables at $10 buy-ins, my play was tight in fact super tight spent the first 30 minutes with little to show for my efforts. Then the cards started to hit.

Played AJ to a flop of 66J which was checked, turn was J and opponent bet 50cents which I flat called. River a 3 and opponent bets out $1, I think he could have a six and was slow playing the flop so I raise him to put him all-in. At this point I think I made a mistake and should have min re-raised his bet as I’m sure he only calls with a Jack or if I’m super unlucky 66 for his quads. Anyway he calls and mucks the losing hand had to be a 6 but then again I’ve been called with ace high on a 2 x 2 pairs board.

Any how maintained my tight play for the whole session, betting aggressively anything I hit well, nobody took notice of this and I won consistently for the next 1 ½ hours.

Bank Roll at $240

No comments: