Monday 4 May 2009

Upwards

Still playing mostly 3c/6c aggressive, with good hands, isolating those who will call and bet.

Found betting my pairs working well as if I hit trips, I get paid well.

Making notes on everyone I meet, especial those who will bet any pair to the river and call with so so hands and feel good if the hit something.

One player I've found will call most raise with anything and if he hits and thinks you havent bang bang all the way, problem he did this to me calling AK and AQ with connectors he hit I didnt and he took a few dollars aways, so I limped against him so he wasnt sure, next time I picked up KK he did the same called my big raise with 810 off hit the 10 as top pair he hammered me and I called all the way putting him all-in on the river, he never saw the KK coming.



Bank Roll $438.75

Yes that up over $135 in the last 5 days

No comments: