Friday 8 May 2009

Still Banging Away

Played just 2 hours over the last few days up $50, still 3c/6c $10.

Notes are proving so useful, marking those that will play with any hit on the flop, those that think they will hit runner, runner often, and flush chasers.

Made good profit playing AK and AQ v opponents who get giddy when the have an ace short handed and will call you down with Ax.

Did get stacked KK v 10 10 he called me and hit trips on the flop which was unlucky, did get called by JJ v my AA he hit the J on the flop I rivered the A to out trip him he wasn't happy but when I came over the top of his re-raise with an all-in perhaps a fold was the best call considering he'd watched me winning pots with AK KK AQ AA etc. for the whole session.

I did get pushed off a large pot v 2 players me AQ suited flop was A77, everyone checked turn 3 blank player 1all-in player 2 all-in I folded thinking donk with 67 or something getting lucky, or AK or AA A7 suited turns over A2 and A6 gutted was worth $30, but I wasn't happy putting the money in at that point, I think I would have called one of them not both.

Bank Roll $251-56

No comments: