Tuesday 19 May 2009

Cash Out Time Again Whooop!

I am playing very well, of late I've been sitting at tables and after a few orbits I know I can win there without much effort. I love tables where everyone wants to limp, so many folds to my re-raises or pre-flop aggression.

I have been re-raising a lot if I have AK or AQ I will challenge most opponents

Also have been trying to ge my money all-in if I'm pretty sure I'm ahead, been called by players chasing flush draws and straights blowing off their stacks more than mine, often I'm 3-1 favourite to win.

Hit a sweet pot me QQQ99 v two opponets one hit trip 9s the other trip 3s money flying in everywhere on the river and me with the nuts.

Cashed out $175 back down to $200 within a day I cashed out another $100.

Going to keep playing nothing above a $20 5/10c buy-in so I have 20 buy-ins bank rolled

So cash-outs over the last 2 week totalling $525

Bank Roll $208.45

No comments: