Tuesday 26 May 2009

Sweerrrwing

Hit one of those weeks I just couldnt win, this happens every so often this happens and if I'm playing well I dont let it bother me. It used to throw me off my game now I realise it's part of the game, 20-1 do hot 1 time in 20.

Example I called a raise all-in with KK they called with 10 10 and hit the river for trips to bust me

Got my money in with 77 flopped trips opponet has 88 flops trips as well, just plain unlucky

Got beat playing strong aces versus weak aces

Got outdrawn buy dominated players to 4 cards flushes quite a few times

Bank roll was down to $138 or so

At that point I hit the Sit and Go Double or Nothings $20 buy-in, needless to say I find them super boring but profitable, only didnt cash once all weekend and that was trips over trips, so unlucky

Bank Roll $253.60

No comments: