Friday 8 May 2009

Donked Out

Bank Roll down around $10 which to be honest I happy with that as it was much worse and I built it back up well.

All 3c/6c Tables

Me AA raised to 40c got re-raised to 90c I push he thinks and calls with AK off yummy yummy, except he hits a 4 card flush to his Ace to beat me.

Me AK suited flop comes AK7 rainbow opponents pushed I called they have JJ rivered the J

Me AA again get called by 67 diamonds all-in hits flush

Me 45 suited hit flop 457 then 5 on turn for full house I play aggressive river 7 opponent 74 out housed

Flopped a straight pot bet all the way as 2 diamonds out get called at river opponent just has $1 left throws it in so I call anyway 85 diamond to a J high flush me AQ straight 10 J Q K A, I raised they called pre if I'd had AQ diamond they were already dead yet they still chased and called pot zise bets on 2 streets wow, profitable player on another day.


Bank Roll $241.79

No comments: