Thursday 1 October 2009

Micro Stakes

I've not had the time for poker over the last few weeks, still odd session I'm winning so thats cool.

I'm being aggressive as I don't have time to hang around for hands.

As in today stacked a player of his $5

3 way all limped me A8 spades, an aggressive player pot bets 23c on a K high flop with 2 spades, I'm in the middle dont figure the player behind for having much so I re-raise 3x his bet as he will protect his Kx hand as per usual. Player behind calls my raise and player 1 folds, now I'm sure he has a draw to the flush he's chased the whole session with a sniff of a flush.

This puts me in a good position as is if it hits I have the nutz flush if it missed he's putting me on a king and will fold, plus I have the overcard as well.

River spade, super card for me nutz, I give it 15second and check he has $4.50 back and insta bets $2 he has a flush or nothing, I wait another 15 seconds and re-raise him all-in he calls with J9 spades for a losing flush.

Don't you love it when you just know

Bank Roll $146.75

No comments: