Thursday 10 September 2009

Times a Changing

Is the bad beat over? Well I guess no as they never go away.

Felt happier when I got all-in with 88 flopping the Set (top set) as well, opponent pot bet the dry flop I re-raised they pushed I called, bad beat on you son, he had 44 also hitting his set.

I've noticed dropping down to 5c/10c wow, played against a very aggressive player, but no good aggressive, donked off aggressive, like calling with weak aces and blasting the pot when an Ace hits. He made me money. Also played the bluff all flops player, watched him a while, called all pre-flop raises and donk bet the flops. I raised from button with A10suited he called we are heads up flop A106 dry I checked he pot bet I re-raised him x3 and he pushed. With the hands I'd seen him play and those that went to showdown, I'm well sure he's bluffing for the most part or has hit small, he was all-in on the flop in 7 of the last 10 hands and everyone backed down but an AK who he beat with 67, hit 7 on turn.

I called J10off pretty much dead and all his chips in the middle.

Nice sessions $30 up

Bankroll once at $16 in the week now at $82, grinding back to $200

No comments: