Tuesday 8 September 2009

I really didn't need this

Me in the BB picked up Aces raised it up 6 x BB still got 2 callers including the button who wanted to limp in.

Flop J76 I bet the pot get 2 callers, turn a 7, I'm not happy so bet 3/4 of the pot, get two callers, river an awfully 6.

I checked the CO checked button bets $2 into a pot of $18 I called, to be honest I felt beat but wanted to see how, CO called as well.

CO 1010 fare enough if he had me on AK or AQ, Button 68 offsuit for the fullhouse and winning hand and I'm down below $20 in bankroll.

I can kind of forgive the CO with his 10 10 he could have me beat, but the button called a pot bet with bottom pair on the flop, a large bet on the turn behind to a Jack, a seven or any pair above sixes and then hit one of two outs on the river to make a fullhouse, wow 5% chance of winning on the river with pot odd nearer 2-1.

This would have hurt if the bankroll was at $200 but at $20 it's crippling, I've decided not to re-load unless I bust out, going to play 5c/10c on one table till it goes up or is gone.

No comments: