Monday 2 November 2009

Bluffing with Air, please do


Villain bet hard on quite a few hands versus small stacks who when betting their last few cents on the river he folded.
One pot he bet hard all the way when the short stake pushed in his last 30c on the river with the pot at almost $7 villain folded 30c to win $7 had to be a bluff and with nothing.
Hand villain raise to 18c I called from button with KJ as I had position and 18c was not huge for this table normally 24 to 30c with premium hands.
Flopped a J and villain bet out as I expected, I called turn 3rd heart, little worried but at least I have the King of hearts, he bet 3rd of the pot I felt this weak so raised, he called turn and 4th heart for the flush comes, he could have had the Ace but I felt not, he pushed I called he had nothing but ace high.
He bluffed so often I stuck with this one it just felt right.

No comments: