Tuesday 4 August 2009

Last Nights Session Round Up

I played really well, I was up $75 at one point finished around $60 up in the end, can't think I played anything to wrong, big hands I lost I was well ahead, all sets being outdrawn, from at least a 3-1 advantage.

I was reading players well and going up against those who would bet 2nd or even 3rd pair and not let go to the river, they were loose, not often overly aggressive, I watched and noted.

Such as one player with two to act behind him including me, K came on the river making a 4 card flush, I had a king with a Q kicker but felt it loosing when he makes a pot bet, I fold, player behind me calls, with 2nd pair and the initial raiser has K6 for top pair, no worry of the flush draw, but everytime I hit and was against him I bet and he would call if he had a piece even small.

I really felt in control, I picked my hands, limped versus buttons who always raise to $1.20 versus limpers and then re-raised them again, I didn't slow play a thing as villains wanted to call.

One player I had off, min bet regardless of pot size if they had hit low pair, pot bet if the hit strong, over bet if they totally missed everytime, always raised the buttom heads up to $1.20, man it was so easy to push him off a hand or bust him with a good hand.

Enjoyed last night, I really felt I had an edge, the others were gambling, I was playing Poker!

No comments: