Wednesday 10 June 2009

Bad Beats

Well I just cant win Bank Roll at $145 or so this seems to happen every so often - variance I guess, my play has for the most part been good, I'd say when my money has gone in I've been ahead 80% of time.

I got busted yesterday AA v 1010 me with the tens.

Everyone limps then a min raise, me next to act, I always fear the min raise as it's often people trying to get a raise out of you with AA. I have pocket 10 10 and call because it's cheap and I may hit a 10.

Flop 3 4 10 rainbow super, our min raiser bets the pot and I'm sure now it AA and will call so I push he calls and flips AA, 9-1 favourite at that point to win, turn blank river A ouch so harsh.

Played A5 hit 2 pair on the flop played it hard was called all the way by a loose player with A6 who rivers a 6.

I seem to be getting beat by player won just won either give up an ace overcard or hit the river to beat me.

Flopped two pair with KJ flop going KJ2 player calls me down with A2 hits the Ace on the river bang. Poor play probabley putting me on just a K or J and playing his overcard with 0 odds to call.

I'm playing all pocket pairs against these guys as if I hit trips they will bust every time, except I cant hit trips.

I've been playing my AK and AQ aggressivley pre-flop to chase away the rags but everyone wants to call me with A7 and A8 hitting the rag.

Bet 8 x BB with KK to a raiser who then pushed I called hoping not to see aces, J7 spades, he flops a flush, wow.

Only bit of good action in the last few days was took down a 3 way pot with quad 3's, called with 33 hit trips, bet hard, turn 3 clubs makes 3 clubs out 2 before me to act raise, I called, river another club super bet, all-in I push, fold A7 spades flipped - quads win.

I was getting really down about loosing, I'm playing well and getting beat all the time by junk or people making really crap calls and getting luck, the number of times my 2 pair have been counterfeited just isnt funny.

I was in the middle of a 3 way with AQ ace hits the flop A72 I was happy 1st to act makes a 2 x pot bet on the flop, I'd raised preflop and the pot was around $1.45 (was getting called all the time), I put him on 2 pair or trips protecting his hand, I folded and the next guy pushed, 1st calls they flip A3 and A9, wow. Top pair shit kickers, oh for trips in this spot. It's so hard early at a table to distinguish poor play from good play, blufffs from strength.

Up beat come my way please soon

No comments: