Friday 20 March 2009

A new tactic/game

Well, I dont think anybody ever looks at this blog it's more a reflective practice for me, not that it's working.

Bank Roll almost dead, I went in for a $10 double or nothing (DON) tournament 8 handed and doubled, so into a $20 DON and doubled, into another $20 DON and doubled, man it was easy. One game I played 11 hands out of 60 in 45 minutes and won $20 easier than on a 5c/10c table.

I just played from position and premium starting hands, AA, KK, QQ, AK, AQ, AJ and watched the donks battle it out busting each other, while I did enough to keep in the game. I saw one player double up early on, we started with 1500 chips he had well over 3000 and could have just sat there and won $20 but he kept betting and taking on the short stacks eventually going bust after doubling a few people up.

2nd game I had pocket AAs in the BB everyone min raised to me I raised to 1000 one player called, I pushed the flop and they called A3 suited and I double through after that I never played a hand didnt have to.

I really think some people don't get the concept of double or nothing, 5th pays same as 1st so why with double the amount of chips of anyone else, needing only 2 people to go out to win would you be gambling with shit hands? Actively trying to bump short stacks with 500 chips when the blinds are 150/300 and increasing every 10 minutes. We got down to six players and one guy encouraged us all to call the short stacks all-in raise as he knew that 5 v 1 we'd more than likely be ahead or out draw him, nice move.

Bank Roll $94.21

No comments: